Associate Fire Safety Consultants
MetroSRM is the consultancy division of Metro Safety. We provide a range of Fire and Health & Safety consultancy services to clients, but we particularly specialise in Fire Safety. Currently we have a number of associate opportunities around the UK, for experienced and highly competent, self employed, Fire Safety Consultants.
The work primarily involves carrying out fire risk assessments, compiling emergency plans and undertaking fire safety condition surveys of premises for a variety of clients.
In most cases, depending on the applicant’s geographical location and willingness to travel, we can offer regular work. We also have occasional opportunities for Fire Engineers.
Successful applicants for the Assessors role are likely to be able to demonstrate that they have:
• A formal fire safety education at diploma level or equivalent
• A working knowledge of relevant building codes and British Standards.
• At least four years continuous recent practical experience of conducting fire risk assessments
• Been accepted onto an industry recognised Life Safety Fire Risk Assessors Register or that they are in the process of applying for acceptance onto such a scheme
• Evidence of appropriate CPD
• A reasonable level of IT skills and IT literacy
• A good standard of written English
• Good communication skills
For further information, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your current role / employment status, your preferred working area and whether you are prepared to travel for work to: Consultancy@MetroSafety.co.uk.
Please enter the title ‘Associate FRA Opportunity’ in the subject box of your e-mail.